| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Princess Anne, Md in May is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 85.1mm (3.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Princess Anne, Md May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Princess Anne, Md:
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 143.8 kms (89.3 miles) NNW
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- College Park, Md, Usa - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) NW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) NW
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) WSW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) WSW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) S
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) N
- Denton, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Milford, De, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Dover, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N