| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Princess Anne, Md in February is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Princess Anne, Md February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Princess Anne, Md:
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 143.8 kms (89.3 miles) NNW
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- College Park, Md, Usa - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) NW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) NW
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) WSW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) WSW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) S
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) N
- Denton, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Milford, De, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Dover, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N